HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIF. (PRWEB) MAY 11, 2021 — BeSmartee, leading software provider and founder of modern digital mortgage platforms for financial institutions, announced today that it has been named a winner of a Gold® Stevie Award in the Digital Process Automation Solution category in The 19th Annual American Business Awards® today.
BeSmartee’s vision to generate more leads leads for their lender partners — as well as provide their borrowers with a faster, easier and more convenient way to shop for a mortgage — led to the emergence of a brand-new product, SmartForm.
Rather than requiring all of the borrower’s personal financial information upfront to determine their eligibility for a particular loan program, BeSmartee developed SmartForm to ask the borrower preliminary questions, then provide them with a personalized rate quote without forcing the borrower to go too deep into the mortgage application process.
SmartForm provides borrowers with:
- An easier, more intuitive process
- A faster way to receive a personalized rate quote
- The ability to shop for a mortgage without having to create an account and share personal information
SmartForm benefits lenders with:
- A fully digital experience for their members. SmartForm helps with lead generation and pricing, then pushes over to SmartMortgage, BeSmartee’s Mortgage Point-of-Sale (POS) platform, where the borrower can submit a full application, if they wish.
- More control over the platform. For example, the ability to change the look-and-feel.
- Insights into what the borrower is interested in
The American Business Awards are the U.S.A.’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations — public and private, for-profit and nonprofit, large and small.
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word meaning “crowned,” the awards will be virtually presented to winners during a live event Wednesday, June 30. Tickets for the virtual event are now on sale.
More than 250 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners.
BeSmartee’s entry received the following comments from the 2021 ABA judges:
- Great job by BeSmartee for digitalizing the mortgage application and the process. In this digital era, digital process automation is very much needed to meet customer expectations.
- 91% conversion rate is really amazing and the ability to shop for a mortgage without having to create an account and share personal information could be a gamechanger.
- SmartForm is much needed during the pandemic where people can fill in information fast. It is impressive to see the scale of impact created by the BeSmartee platform.
“Our SmartForm solution was built with lenders and borrowers in mind, offering ease, speed, flexibility and transparency,” said BeSmartee co-founder and executive vice president Veronica Nguyen. “We are thrilled to be recognized for this product in this year’s Stevie Awards, and look forward to continuing to innovate for positive technological change in the mortgage industry.”
Subscribe to BeSmartee 's Digital Mortgage Blog to receive:
- Mortgage Industry Insights
- Security & Compliance Updates
- Q&A's Featuring Mortgage & Technology Experts
“The American economy continues to show its resilience, and as we’re poised on the beginning of what should be a phenomenal period of growth, we celebrate the remarkable achievements of a wide range of organizations and people over the past 18 months,” said Stevie Awards president Maggie Gallagher. “This year’s Stevie-winning nominations in The American Business Awards are testament to the ingenuity, the commitment, the passion, the adaptability, and the creativity of the American people. We look forward to celebrating this year’s winners during our virtual ceremony on June 30.”
To view the full list of this year’s Stevie winners, visit http://www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
To learn how BeSmartee is leading the future of digital mortgages, call (888) 276-1579 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leading Fintech firm BeSmartee disrupts the financial services industry with its award-winning, web-based digital mortgage platforms for banks, credit unions, and non-bank lending institutions. BeSmartee delivers a complete digital mortgage experience that goes deeper into the origination process to help lenders convert higher and close faster — making a once-cumbersome experience easy, fast, and transparent for all. For more information, visit www.besmartee.com.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East & North Africa Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. The Stevies also produce the annual Women|Future Conference. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
Sponsors of The 2021 American Business Awards include John Hancock Financial Services, Melissa Sones Consulting, and SoftPro.