BeSmartee has implemented strict digital compliance policies and procedures, and adheres to a number of laws and regulations.
At BeSmartee, compliance initiatives are integrated across the business and routinely evaluated to authenticate efficacy and sustainability of the compliance management program. BeSmartee’s in-house compliance program observes:
- Industry Best Practices
- State and Federal Regulations
Compliance Laws and Regulations
BeSmartee has implemented strict digital compliance policies and procedures, and adheres to the following laws and regulations:
- Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- California Senate Bill 1386 (SB1386)
- Red Flags (as described in FACTA)
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Additional regulatory and compliance requirements
BeSmartee understands that today’s revolving regulatory changes has led to increased demands for stronger compliance. BeSmartee’s heightened efforts include the following programs to ensure key regulatory objectives are being met:
- Compliance Management Program (CMP)
- Regulation Change Monitoring and Management
For detailed information, or to speak with our Chief Compliance Officer, contact email@example.com.